Our computer vision simulation platform SynCity is the first of its kind – using game development tools and machine learning theory, we’ve created a simulated universe that can create AI models for autonomous cars, boats, and drones, as well as for robotics, industrial AI, smart cities, agriculture, and other applications. We create AI using a mixture of data science, machine learning, and imaging experience.
CVEDIA is an AI company that develops deep learning solutions for some of the largest organizations on the planet.
What is CVEDIA's company culture?
The CVEDIA team is fully remote, located in over 15 countries across the EU and North America. We’re a diverse team from all different walks of life, and value creative, curious, and open perspectives. We take all of our meetings with video cameras on – it’s easier to build rapport that way, and value individual contribution with a relatively flat company structure. Most of our teams operate using Scrum methodology.
You can expect to be highly valued for your contributions regardless of your role, and to develop many new skills as the company quickly evolves. We try to find joy and humour in our daily interactions, and our operations team works transparently to improve our happiness level constantly.
At our company retreats, you can catch us eating tapas, going for expeditions on the city streets, or, most likely, just sharing a good drink.
CVEDIA has worked with dozens of Global 500 companies on their most complex deep learning projects, including environmental and conservation work, smart cities, maritime, and security projects.
RESOLVE - Environmental AI
We worked with RESOLVE to put their data science capabilities into high gear – deploying over 20 smart camera applications in 6 months across Asia and Africa. By creating AI using only synthetic data, we were able to improve their operational efficiency by 2000%, increase product battery life by 42x, and develop object detection algorithms for animals that are rarely photographed in the wild.
FLIR - The Global Sensor Market
Working alongside FLIR’s engineering team as partners, CVEDIA designed a thermal synthetic pipeline that was able to train neural networks for a variety of use cases without the collection of more training data. CVEDIA integrated synthetic technology into FLIR’s engineering pipeline, providing FLIR with market-leading autonomous capabilities.
Perks and Benefits
Our team goes on an all-expenses-paid trip every year simply to socialize. We're planning for Italy next year!
CVEDIA offers 4 weeks of paid vacation time per year, plus local holidays and paid sick days.
All CVEDIA employees receive company stock options - so if the company does well, we all do well.
100% REMOTE TEAM
Our team is global and located in 15+ countries across North America and the EU. Work from wherever you have a good internet connection!
Our operations and management team focus on consistently improving CVEDIA through feedback. No feedback is left unattended - our employees are instrumental in shaping our company.
FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS
We focus on making your personal life as much of a priority as work is - we're focused on making the two compatible. Work with us to define your needs.
We don't use remote work as an excuse to pay you less. Our salaries are competitive and based on experience!
What is the hiring process like?
Our team values individual contributions, flexibility, and skill level over traditional markers of success like job titles, formal degrees, and big names on your resume. In fact, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t match all of the job requirements. Our hiring process usually follows these steps:
- Introduction call (15 minutes, video) You will meet Ofer, our Operations Manager, who will provide a quick introduction to the company and the position you have applied to. You'll get to ask any questions you may have.
- Cultural call (60 minutes, video) You will meet Yeray, our Chief of Staff, who will ensure you're the right fit in terms of the key values we're looking for: communication skills, straightforwardness, proactivity, charisma... Again, you will get to ask as many questions as you like.
- Technical call (90 minutes, video) You will meet one of our technical leads for a detailed introduction to the role and the tasks you will be performing, as well as conducting a live test.
- Final call (30 minutes, video) You will meet Maurizio, our CTO, who walk you through your the challenges you will be facing and how you will contribute to the future of AI.
- Proposal (15 minutes, video) You will receive your ad-hoc work proposal and we should be working together soon!